A fascinating present reflecting a long history… your hotel Saltauserhof in Passeier Valley near Meran – South Tyrol
A hearty welcome to the Hotel Saltauserhof, one of the most beautiful aristocratic manors in the Passeiertal. With its battlements and sumptuously decorated facade, the Saltauserhof is, in our ordinary times, a fine example of the patrician dwellings from centuries ago. The house has been restored in recent times but its traditional and fascinating character has remained untouched. Here time-honoured Tyrolean hospitality has been preserved for your enjoyment...
Expect nice holidays in the Dolomites!
- comfortable rooms & suites in the historic Saltauserhof and the new Residence
- best Tyrolian and mediterrean dishes]
- Wellness & SPA Alma with indoor and outdoor pool. Finnish sauna, steam bath, showers and relaxing room
- Beauty & Treatmens
- 2 tennis courts
- Partner hotel of the Golf club Passeier - Meran
- Children play ground and playing room
- attractive [[a:zimmerpreise_inklusivleistungenservices included] and offers
Passeier Valley near Meran is the perfect holiday destination! Within only a few minutes you reach the spa and thermal city of Meran, the Hirzer hiking region, and the Tessa Mountain Group! Whether you like varied hikes, bike routes or enjoyNordic walking tours, you start right from the hotel! The Hirzer cable cars bring you up to 2000 metres of altitude, and the hiking and cycling route along Passeier River is ideal for a walk or for jogging. The area also offers some highlights and excursion tips like Trauttmansdorff Castle, the Thermal Baths of Meran, Tirolo Castle, the Ötzi Museum, and numerous cultural offers & events!
The ideal prerequisites to let the sun into your heart and the zest for life into your soul!
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
The Pircher Family
Hotel Saltauserhof Passeier Valley near Meran South Tyrol