So kids, what are you waiting for? Your adventure holiday starts right here!
- large and comfortable family rooms
- Cot free of charge
- swimming outdoor and indoor pool
- children bathrobes
- high chair and baby phone available
- bikes available
- tennis courts
- attractive rates for children
Kids also enjoy our kid’s land
- large adventure playground with slides, swings and plenty of space
- Gameroom with, mini kitchen and TV with video facility for the best Disney movies
- Playstation, Nintendo Wii and many more
- Children's cinema with the greatest cinema hits for children
- and children's tournaments are the little joy
Tips for families:
- Kids Days in Passeier Valley... Playing, fun and action in a group with our mascot Murmi Sepp! We discover nature together, play board and ball games, draw, dice games, night and creepy games, and much more!
- Passeier Valley also has numerous playgrounds
- Living Museum: Sheep shearing, baking bread, forging iron, spinning wool, whip-cracking, weaving baskets, making butter, and much more in the Museum Passeier
- With the train from Meran to Malles and with the bicycle back to Meran... are the kids getting bored on the way?! No problem... simply hop on the train and return to Meran!
- Numerous nature and hiking trails in the Passiria nature paradise await you
- Going by cable car... for example with the Hirzer cable cars up to Hirzer or from Scena to the Taser family pasture
- Ötzi, the mummy from the ice can be admired in the Museum of Archaeology in Bolzano
A family vacation in the Hotel Saltauserhof near Meran... Holidays for all the family! While the kids romp about on the playground or enjoy themselves in our water world, adults can relax in the sauna or enjoy some pampering in the Alma spa!