Val Passiria also offers everything for cyclists. From a comfortable cycling excursion along Passirio River to demanding mountain-bike tours through the alpine landscape - there is something for everyone. Hiking-Free-Time...
The Hotel Saltauserhof biking-tips
- Free bicycle rental
- weekly guided biking tours with our South Tyrolean mountain bike guide Stephan Schiefer
- Cycling trail network: If you cycle into the valley along the Passiria River, you cycle through all the villages of Val Passiria to S. Leonoardo. If you cycle out of the valley, you enjoy a panoramic tour amidst some splendid landscape to Merano, Lagundo, Tirolo or Scena.
- With the Val Venosta Railway you can go to Malles and cycle back to Merano and to Val Passiria: should you get tired along the way, no problem, simply hop on the train again!
- A dream for road cyclists... the mountain passes Rombo Pass and Giovo Pass
- A highlight for mountain-bikers: the tour to Gelato Pass. From Saltusio you can cycle to Plan, to Lazinser Hut and up to Gelato Pass. If you choose a 2-day tour, you cycle via Val Senales and Naturno back to Merano and to Val Passiria.
Your bike-hotel nera Meran / Merano.. Hotel Saltauserhof
At Hotel Saltauserhof you can rent bicycles free of charge and discover Merano & surroundings on a bike. After a cycling tour you deserve to relax. Our pools are ideal for cooling down, and the sunbathing lawn awaits you with cosy loungers or visit the SPA area with Finnish sauna, steam room, and a vast beauty offer!