The Hotel Saltauserhof activity tips:
- Fishing: Wonderful nature, crystal-clear water, this is what attracts fisherman... With the day pass you can fish in the Quellenhof – Kalmtal Valley, Kalmtal Valley - S. Leonardo Plan River, Timmels Lake, Seeber Lake and in Monteneve Lake
- Jogging: Jogging just as you like along the Passer River or on forest trails!
- Kayak: Floating down the river on a kayak is great fun!
- Climbing: Passeier Valley has five climbing gardens with different levels of difficulty! A special tip for families! more information
- Rafting: Enjoy an adventurous river tour on special rubber dinghies with 4 to 7 places in the company of experienced guides. The level of difficulty ranges from medium to high. This sport is for everyone. You need to be able to swim however
- Horse riding: Several horse riding farms await you in Passeier Valley!
- Tandem flight: Admire South Tyrol from a bird's eye view! Make the dream of flying come true!
- Tennis: Hotel Saltauserhof features 2 sand courts, which are at your disposal free of charge!